IMPORTANT STUFF FOR MEMBERS
THINKING ABOUT TAKING A CLASS?
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND thE CONDITIONS oF YOUR EMPLOYMENT AT MCC?
Read the current CBA, which expires on August 14, 2018, or check out some of the major highlights of our current contract:
How do I check my Seniority?
1. Log in to My Macomb.
2. Click on "Staff" in the My Macomb Menu (in the top left corner).
3. Click on "Human Resources" and then "Human Resources Home."
4. Scroll down to the Quick Links section at the bottom of the page.
5. Select "Adjunct Faculty Roster of Candidates."
5. Find your department/campus and click on it.
Seniority lists can only be accessed from a campus computer.
Each list contains all of the adjuncts who teach in your department and their seniority (the highest seniority being at the top of the list).
It's good to know where you stand on the list as it helps you gauge your potential for getting classes.
It's also good to know your standing in instances when you may be questioning if your class assignments do indeed reflect your seniority.
HOW IS AAFMCC STRUCTURED?